With the camping season fast approaching and in light of the COVID-19 virus, we would like to make you aware of our plans here at Ed Allen’s Campground & Cottages. All of these changes are being made for the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- At this moment, we are still planning to open on March 27, 2020. Our office hours will change to 9AM to 6PM. We ask that if you are feeling ill, please stay home and plan to camp with us another time.
- The office doors will be locked. Our bathhouses will not be open. All planned activities will be cancelled until further notice.
- All business will be conducted over the phone and through the walk-up window at our office.
- All self-contained campers will be welcomed with a pre-paid reservation made by phone at 804-966-2582 or online at www.edallens.com. All site information will be communicated to incoming guests over the phone or sent by email.
- If you need or want grocery items that we have in stock, please call in your order. We will gather the items and call you back with a total. Your order will be pre-paid on the same credit card used to book your reservation. Pickup will take place outside of the office door.
- All propane refills will be managed by dropping off your tank at our propane refill station (please make sure it is labeled). We will fill your tank, call you when it’s ready and charge the credit card on file.
We are taking these precautions so that we can enjoy camping season in full swing, sooner rather than later!! We thank you for your patience as we try to protect our employees and our customers from this pandemic.
Ed Allen’s Campground & Cottages management
March 17, 2020